On October 1, 2017, we are told a lone gunman, Stephen Paddock, aged 64, shot on an open crowd in Las Vegas, Nevada killing 58 and injuring over 500. The official story is still in disarray at the time of this writing, as conflicting reports create a challenging narrative at best.
Today, on Friday 13th, we have compiled 33 of the stranger facts revolving the Las Vegas massacre as well as adding several of our own bits of original research. We will leave all conclusions up to you. We have included sources to substantiate all of the following claims.
33 Strange Things About the Las Vegas Shooting
1. An anonymous whistleblower on the forum 4chan.com foretold that the Las Vegas massacre was going to occur 3 weeks before the shooting took place. The anonymous whistleblower predicted that a “high incident event” was going to occur in Las Vegas and warned the public to stay away from large crowds. He warned that there would be mass casualties.
“As the SEC insider transaction reports below detail, from 9/5/17 to 9/12/17, approximately 6 million shares of MGM were sold by officers and/or directors of the company, totaling approximately $200 million in proceeds to sellers. Included in this group is the selling of approximately 450,000 shares by MGM CEO and Chairman James Murren (a seller of size since late July) and who appears to have sold more than 85% of all holdings. We also see that MGM Board member Grounds William Warwick sold 176 million shares of his MGM stock on 9/6/17.”
5. Most of the men who sold their stock before the shooting decided to sell when the shares were valued at $33.33, or within pennies of this value, just one day before 9/11. Remember the number 33, we’ll come back to that. Stock value dropped 5% immediately after the attack, losing $1 billion in value.
6. The owner of the Mandalay Bay Hotel claims that “what’s being expressed by police may not be accurate.” Additionally, police reported that the shooter checked in on September 28 while a room service receipt posted to Facebook by a hotel employee (which was later deleted) prove he was there on September 27.
7. There were dozens of reports of multiple shooters, whether or not they are accurate. In addition to eyewitness reports, there is the anomaly of windows at the Belaggio Hotel and Casino were shot out, although there is no direct line of sight from the Mandalay Bay Hotel and it is very far away from the concert, so it is hard to imagine that stray bullets fired from the Mandalay Bay Hotel could have been responsible. It is also worth mentioning that there were helicopters in the area, which is not unordinary. However, this could be an important detail.
9. The flood lights of the concert arena were kept on for the entire 72 minutes, fully illuminating the trapped audience. At least one video shows an authority figure refusing to shut off the lights despite concert goers begging them to shut them off for safety.
11. Stephen Paddock was prescribed psychotropic drugs just weeks before the shooting. This drug included side effects such as “violent behavior, confusion, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior, unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger, depressed mood, thoughts of suicide, hyperactivity, agitation, aggression, and hostility.”
12. The shooter, Stephen Paddock, worked for Lockheed Martin, the largest military defense contractor in the world, for 3 years from 1985 to 1988. According to many whistleblowers, Lockheed Martin pays a small network of individuals tens or hundreds of millions for “wetwork,” or drug smuggling, contract killing, and human trafficking.
14. Stephen Paddock wired $100,000 overseas right before the attack. His brother said in an interview that $100,000 was not a lot of money for them. “He made us very wealthy,” he said about Paddock helping his family.
16. Mars Attacks! featured a scene where a country music festival in the exact same location was massacred by Martians, and then Stephen Paddock’s brother was quoted saying, “Mars fell to Earth” in his bizarre interview.
18. Stephen Paddock has rented rooms overlooking two other festivals in the past: one in Chicago overlooking Lalapalooza two months prior and two others in Las Vegas and Boston.
19. News of the Harvey Weinstein/Hollywood sexual predation scandal emerged just 5 days after the shooting, but it was drowned out by endless coverage of the massacre. Several sources are claiming the Weinstein Scandal was leaked by the Alliance – the counter-coup pushing for full disclosure.
20. The Mandalay Bay Hotel is in the shape of the Trilateral Commission logo and the adjacent Excalibur Hotel is in the shape of the Freemasonry logo. Perhaps this is coincidence, perhaps not.
21. The shooting occurred at the foot of the Luxor Palace, a black-reflective pyramid with an illuminated capstone, directly in front of an Egyptian sphinx and an obelisk. Etymologically, Luxor comes from the term “luc” or light, the same root of “Lucifer” or light bearer.
22. The shooter was situated on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel. 32 is the highest level of Scottish Rite Freemasonry before reaching the King or “Crown” level (Remember, “Paddock” = “crown”). His brother’s house number is 320, as seen in interview footage. 322 is the magical number of Skull and Bones, as seen in their logo. Stephen Paddock was 64, which is 32 x 2.
23. The duration of the shooting, 72 minutes, may be a nod to the 72 years that it takes for Earth to transit through one degree in the precession of the equinoxes, just as a 32nd degree mason is “one degree” away from the King level.
24. “Stephen” means “crown” and “Paddock” means “a small enclosed field for livestock.”
26.. The country music festival that was attacked was officially called Route 91 Harvest. A harvest can refer to the collection of crops or the slaughter of livestock. Jesus Christ is sometimes referred to as the “harvest Lord.”
27. A security guard named Jesus Campos (with the initials J.C.) was shot by Paddock at 9:59, one minute before 10pm. The number ten represents change in Egyptian numerology. So, symbolically, a would-be savior named Jesus was shot one minute before the opportunity to change the outcome for mankind. Jesus Christ is seen as a false god or adversary by Luciferians. Jesus Christ was said to be 33 when he was crucified.
29. Stephen Paddock had a mysterious “13” tattooed on his neck in the now-famous image of him with his “eyes wide shut.” The number 13 was adopted as a significant occult number dating back to Friday, October 13th 1307 (exactly 710 years to the day from the time of this writing) when the Knights Templar were overthrown by the Vatican and the French. The phrase “false flag” refers to the original Knights Templar pirate ships that would raise misleading flags on their ships to surprise attack other ships and loot their gold and treasures.
30. Las Vegas is one of the most surveilled cities in the world. Casinos have surveillance cameras, the “eye in the sky,” recording virtually everything and everyone at all times. And yet, somehow Paddock, a high-profile gambler, was able to bring $100,000 worth of guns and ammunition to his hotel room without anyone noticing.
“Casinos like Mandalay Bay “spend millions and millions of dollars on security,” said a surveillance expert who helped install an early version of Mandalay Bay’s security systems after it opened in the 1990s. The system he installed had close to 1,200 cameras, and he guesses Mandalay Bay has about 3,000 cameras now.
“They’re all recording 24/7. Anybody who walks through that door is an asset. They’re going to take care of their assets,” said the expert, who declined to be identified because of concerns of future litigation.
Yet while Paddock’s extensive time in Las Vegas as an avid gambler — which would make him probably one of the most visually surveilled people on Earth — has given investigators a massive amount of evidence to sort through, little of it has apparently been fruitful in helping establish a motive.”
31. YouTube altered its search algorithms as conspiracy theory videos began to trend and appear prominently. The new algorithms give preferential treatment to official “authoritative” news outlets and attempt to bury other results so they are much harder to find and so they do not show up in trending or recommended lists.
”And it felt like it took them too long to get over there, to take him out. To get him.”
33. The same anonymous 4chan poster from the first item on our list who leaked details of the shooting 3 weeks before it occurred, made other bold predictions that are also now proving true. According to Squawker.com,
“[The 4chan leaker] states this “project” will be done with an endgame goal of passing new laws in Nevada regarding casino security. Making pricey new security screening machines mandatory for all guests. With even further more ambitious plans to follow suit in our schools and other public buildings if the public goes along with the casino machines easily enough. He also specifically names former head of the Department of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff and Casino owner and billionaire Sheldon Adelson as the two men set to profit most off the wave of new regulations set to spring up in response to the Vegas incident. It’s not all that unreasonable even to believe that Mr. Chertoff might seek to profit from a new security panic in the wake of Vegas. Given that the man has already been accused of abusing the public trust by raising security fears among average American’s in an attempt to sell his companies body scanners before, all the way back in 2010.”
Sure enough, the very next day after the shooting, the Huffington Post published an article entitled Do U.S. Hotels Need Metal Detectors? Some body scanners have already been put into place in some hotels and casinos after the incident.
Additionally, the former Chief of Staff of the DHS and former CIA agent, now CEO of the Chertoff Group said in an interview after the attack,
“In a free society, there’s no way to eliminate this kind of risk.”
He went on to add,
“In addition to intelligence sharing, you can also do a number of steps to establish a secure perimeter using various types of screening technology.”
Many have described the Chertoff Group as “a shadow Homeland Security agency” that has recruited at least 11 officials from the DHS as well as former CIA Director General Michael Hayden.
These are just a few of the anomalous facts revolving around the incident; However, there are many more that we didn’t cover. Please fact check everything you have read here.
Disarming We the People
Of course, like clockwork, the Leftist media and the architects of control are capitalizing on this tragedy as a means to further erode the second amendment, or the right to bear arms, as seen here in The NY Times’ despicable piece entitled Repeal the Second Ammendment.
The purpose of the second amendment is first and foremost to keep a tyrannical government at bay, and secondly for self-defense. Invariably, the Powers that Be use tragedies like the Las Vegas massacre as an opportunity to ban the sale of and confiscate guns.
There are several problems with gun control. Let’s start with the fact that it is philosophically paradoxical. Those who advocate for gun control are actually advocating for the State to use its guns to confiscate private citizens’ guns. It is impossible to remove weapons without using weapons.
So, if one’s reasoning for “controlling guns” is that people are reckless, abuse power, and cannot be trusted with weapons, then how does it make sense to centralize the guns into the hands of fewer and fewer people? After all, absolute power corrupts absolutely, right? Granting the State a monopoly on the use of weapons is effectively granting the State absolute power. For those who believe the current administration is tyrannical or out of control, why would you trust it with all of the weapons?
Secondly, criminals do not obtain their weapons legally, so continually banning more sales of weapons is not keeping weapons out of the hands of law-abiding citizens. In the same train of thought, murder is illegal and yet that doesn’t completely stop it from occurring. So if we already have laws punishing murder, then banning gun sales is superfluous.
Conservatives are more often than not portrayed as not compassionate and not caring about human life. If you look at the crime statistics in America, guns are used 27 times more often to prevent crimes than to commit them. With this in mind, one cannot honestly stand by his original stance that gun advocates do not care about saving human lives.
The political Left simply does not understand the rationale behind gun ownership on a fundamental level, they do not understand how complicated it is to obtain a gun legally already, they do not understand how difficult it is to shoot guns accurately and how much skill is involved, and they do not understand that their open borders approach to immigration is directly causal in the amount of weapons flooding into the black market and the amount of gangs and criminals that enter our streets as a result.
If there is common ground to be found between the Left and Right, I think we can agree that our current prison system is not resolving the crime problem anytime soon, but perhaps it is buying us time to invent something better. What would a better approach look like?
Addressing the Root Cause of Violence, Not the Symptoms
The Leftist media is also directly culpable for the violence-glamorizing content that they peddle to impressionable teens on a daily basis. Rap culture, Hollywood, television, and the welfare state contribute to the abuse of guns and the escalation of crime.
Access to guns is nothing new in American culture; in fact, it has been with us since day one. Children used to be taught how to respect firearms and it did not result in widespread violence. Many on the Left believe in the legalization of marijuana and the right to teach their children how to respect it so they will not abuse it. How are the two dissimilar?
If we hope to resolve the prevalence of violence in our society, we should address the causes, not the symptoms. Allow me to draw an analogy. Short skirts do not rape people, rapists do. Guns don’t kill people, murderers do. Banning the tools of the crime does not prevent individuals from resorting to crime. Regardless of the motivations of the perpetrators behind mass shootings, punishing the rest of the law-abiding population by taking away their firearms is not a logical solution.
Latest posts by Adam Riva (see all)
- Let’s Talk About Systemic Pedophilia | Part 2 - November 19, 2017
- The Calm Before the Storm: the Alliance Versus the Deep State - November 4, 2017
- Are Animal Products Healthy? The SCIENCE EXPLAINED | Part 2 - November 1, 2017